Friends of St James Park Toronto
Friends of St James Park (FSJP) Toronto aims to strengthen the community through partnerships and grassroots stewardship to make the park lively, safe, and fun for all. Our objectives are:
- Connect neighbours by encouraging participation in activities, events, programs, and volunteering.
- Partner with diverse groups and people, encouraging inclusiveness, leadership and active participation in park programming.
- Promote the physical health and mental wellbeing derived by spending time in green space.
- Expand the reach of the park with park advocacy within the city-wide network of green spaces and parks.
Parks we work in:
- St. James Park, Toronto
Things we do:
- dog activities
- heritage conservation/education
- jane's walks
- movie nights
- pumpkin parades
- visual arts