North Shore Mountain Bike Association
We are a volunteer driven non-profit organization dedicated to caring for a sustainable trail network within the community.
Our purpose is:
1. To preserve and enhance the accessibility, to cyclists and other members of the community, of trails on the North Shore of Vancouver.
2. To maintain, repair, improve and construct trails on the North Shore for the use and enjoyment of cyclist and other members of the community.
3. To protect and preserve the environment by maintaining, repairing and improving trails on the North Shore.
4. To protect and preserve forest areas on the North Shore by maintaining, repairing, improving and constructing trails on the North Shore
Parks we work in:
- Fromme Mountain
- Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve
- Mount Seymour Provincial Park
Things we do:
- environmental education
- mountain biking/bmx
- trail building/stewardship