Join experts from across the country to explore what environmental justice means for city parks.
The third annual report tracking the trends, challenges, and leading practices in 32 Canadian cities
This year's report highlights new city park insights on how parks can foster more resilient, equitable cities—not only as we recover from COVID-19, but as we address another looming crisis: climate change.
- Lessons learned from how COVID-19 impacted Canadian city parks.
- A new collection of valuable park data from 32 participating cities.
- The results of our survey of nearly 3,500 Canadians on COVID-19 and parks.
- Key indicators and stories that bring context to the data.
- An in-depth look through over 40 expert interviews at parks and climate change, race, public health, nature-based partnerships, and local economic development.