Join us Saturday afternoons for a Winter Warm-Up on King Street.
In partnership with the City of Toronto, Park People will be enlivening King Street with musicians, art-making, hot drinks, and fresh baking from our outdoor oven from noon to 3 pm.
Cozy up by the wood-burning fire-place, roast a marshmallow, or have a rollicking game of crokinole. Don't miss street curling on November 23 and lantern-making for the winter solstice, December 21.
Where to find us:
- Saturday, November 23, 2019, until 6 pm for more fun on opening day - David Pecaut Square
- Saturday, November 30, 2019 - near St. James Park
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 - David Pecaut Square
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 - near Brant Street
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 - David Pecaut Square.