Park People social committee asked our team to share their favourite recipes and best tips to make a great picnic in a park.
In celebration of International Picnic Day on June 18, we’ve decided to share this ‘Park People’s Best Picnic Tips and Recipies‘ cookbook with our community.
Here is a sneak peek of all the wonderful recipes you can find in the book. Enjoy!
- Watermelon Salad, from Ayesha
- Couscous Tabouleh, from Clémence C.
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers, from Eliesha
- Chicken Afritada, from Jeanny
- Panzanella (Tuscan tomato and bread salad), from Jodi
- Bacon Sesame Coleslaw, from Kelsey
- Summer Salad, from Michelle
- Tomato Basil Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette, from Rachel
- Grilled Veggie Kebabs, from Rose
- Easy Peasy Kale & Beet Salad, from Sheleena
- Chocolate Chip Cookie, from Cindy
- Cherry Clafoutis, from Clémence M.
- Strawberry Angel Food, from Hannah
- Strawberry Summer Cake, from Natalie
- 4-ingredient Mango Sorbet. from Sean
Something to Drink:
- Matcha Smoothie, from Adri
- Rhubarb Strawberry Shrub, from Erika
- Paloudeh (Melon Slushy), from Mash
- Molly’s Spicy Marg, from Molly
- Lazy Summer Sour, from Steph
- Peach Sangria, from Sue
- Elderflower Champagne, from Wes
- Bar Nuts, from Dave
- Scone Dogs, from Mathew
- Ice Cream, from Stefan
- Secret Crêpes, from Yann.
Get the Cook Book