Park People’s new half-day training session offers teams best practices from the third annual Canadian City Parks Report while jointly tackling the most pressing issues in impacting your city and exploring creative solutions for big impact.
Facilitators will guide participants through an engaging series of collaborative learning activities that spark creative thinking and get teams out of their day-to-day mindsets.
Open to municipal staff teams and park professionals, the virtual workshop will transition participants from plenary sessions to smaller breakout rooms to facilitate conversation and co-creation.
Through the session, participants will:
- Hear from the report’s researchers on the most pressing issues and opportunities in parks.
- Explore best practices from other cities.
- Engage in collaborative exercises to explore the top challenges in your parks.
- Develop creative solutions to address opportunities in your parks.
- Learn collaborative tools to enhance your team’s ability to identify and seize on emerging opportunities.
- Participants will be provided with a welcome package, learning manual and pre-session survey.
- The workshop will be ½ day, with a mix of group plenary and co-creative small group sessions.
- Key learnings from the workshop will be synthesized into a personalized summary report delivered within two weeks of the session.
For more information and to inquire about bringing this workshop to your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org